Fire Safety Training:
We are able to deliver Fire Safety Training Courses at your premises. Our fire safety courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions designed to develop ability and most importantly practical confidence.
We offer the following Fire Safety Training related courses across Dorset,Somerset,Hampshire and Devon
Contact us today for a quotation 01305 759084
Fire Safety Awareness Courses - Following the introduction of the new Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 all companies are obliged to ensure that employees receive adequate training in fire safety on a yearly basis. This course allows companies to keep employees aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in the workplace.
Fire Warden Training - This fire training course has been designed specifically for those who have been appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall.
The following section is taken from The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
21.-(1) The responsible person must ensure that his employees are provided with adequate safety training—
- a) at the time when they are first employed; and
- b) on their being exposed to new or increased risks because of—
- their being transferred or given a change of responsibilities within the responsible person’s undertaking;
- the introduction of new work equipment into, or a change respecting work equipment already in use within,the responsible person’s undertaking;
- the introduction of new technology into the responsible person’s undertaking; or(iv)the introduction of a new system of work into, or a change respecting a system of work already in use within, the responsible person’s undertaking.
(2) The training referred to in paragraph (1) must—
- (a)include suitable and sufficient instruction and training on the appropriate precautions and actions to be taken by the employee in order to safeguard himself and other relevant persons on the premises;
- (b)be repeated periodically where appropriate;
- (c)be adapted to take account of any new or changed risks to the safety of the employees concerned;
- (d)be provided in a manner appropriate to the risk identified by the risk assessment; and
- (e)take place during working hours.